Fundraisers & Donations
The Fine Print
Please read our fundraisers and donations guidelines below before submitting an application for a donation request.
We want to make a positive impact on our neighborhoods. Here’s some things to know about fundraising, donations and neighborhood support:
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, and past support doesn’t guarantee future support.
- To be considered, donation requests are due at least six weeks before the date of an event or donation date.
- To get support from PepperJax Grill, an organization must be a certified non-profit, accredited K-12 school, college, university or governmental institution.
- Applications must be completed online. We won’t review applications submitted via email, phone or hard copy.
All People are Our People
PepperJax Grill will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, political affiliation, race, disability or religious belief.
Due to the number of requests we receive, we can’t always honor them all – but we’ll do our very best to try. To help make a greater impact through corporate giving, we don’t provide charitable support to:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, study, research, fellowships, personal assistance or a fundraiser without a 501c3 non-profit statue)
- For-profit ventures
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Capital campaigns and endowment funds
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Cash proposals or table sponsorships
- Anything that does not fall into our guiding principles