NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, META OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO META.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter on Facebook and Instagram as outlined in the instructions at www.HowDoYouPhilly.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Missouri and Kansas and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PepperJax Grill, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PepperJax Grill as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting October 11, 2022, at 10 a.m. Central time and ending October 23, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Central time. All online entries must be received by October 23, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Central time. Preliminary judging will take place from October 24-28, 2022. Online voting will open on October 25, 2022 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on November 4, 2022.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via Facebook or Instagram as a comment below one of two designated posts on each platform ONLY. These posts are linked at www.HowDoYouPhilly.com and can be found by navigating to PepperJax Grill’s official Facebook page or Instagram profile. The entry via Facebook or Instagram comment must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PepperJax Grill. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PepperJax Grill. Entries via social media will then be judged by a panel of representatives of PepperJax Grill who will evaluate entries for level of detail, variety and other factors that may make an entry more compelling. This panel will select up to 10 entries to be among the options in an online voting poll open to the general public from October 29, 2022 to November 4, 2022 to be hosted at www.HowDoYouPhilly.com. Users will vote for their favorite entry and the entry with the most votes at 11:59 p.m. on November 4, 2022 will be the winner unless found otherwise ineligible. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: Print full name, date of birth, email address, street address (including city, state and zip code), your chosen Philly order from PepperJax Grill and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3×5 inch index card and mail it to: Bailey Lauerman (“Administrator”): Bailey Lauerman, 1299 Farnam Street, 9th floor. Omaha, NE 68102. Entry must be postmarked by November 4, 2022 and received no later November 12, 2022.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a coupon book good for free Phillies for one year, a total of 52 Phillies, to be redeemed at a pace of at most one per week throughout 2023 at an approximate retail value of $530. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by PepperJax Grill. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at PepperJax Grill’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. PepperJax Grill is not responsible for any lost or stolen coupons and will not replace the original nor accept any form of duplicate. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PepperJax Grill to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The contest Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of PepperJax Grill and Administrator. Winner will be notified by email and/or a message on the social media platform they used to enter, Facebook or Instagram, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. PepperJax Grill shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PEPPERJAX GRILL‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that PepperJax Grill, anyone acting on behalf of PepperJax Grill, and PepperJax Grill’s licensees, successors, and assignees, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of PepperJax Grill. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PepperJax Grill from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which PepperJax Grill may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: PepperJax Grill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PepperJax Grill’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, PepperJax Grill may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PepperJax Grill. PepperJax Grill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PepperJax Grill has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, PepperJax Grill reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PepperJax Grill and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the state of Nebraska, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively through pretrial arbitration with an arbitrator of PepperJax Grill’s selection or, failing that, before a court located in Nebraska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PepperJax Contest ℅ Bailey Lauerman, 1299 Farnam Street, 9th floor. Omaha, NE 68102. Requests must be received no later than November 20, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is PepperJax Grill, 203 W 22nd St, Kearney, NE 68845, USA. It is administered by Bailey Lauerman, 1299 Farnam Street, 9th floor. Omaha, NE 68102.